Sunday, October 15, 2006

A birthday away from home.

For the first time, I had a birthday where I didn't get to celebrate with my family. To be honest, my plan of that day was to buy pizza, enjoy it, and head to bridge club that evening.

However, thanks to my friends, it turned out to be a very enjoyable day.

A very good end to an extremely messed up week.

I didn't exactly go around placing my birthday date on signboards around school, as I just told the few who asked.

Some how, they remembered.

Nice people.

They invited me to a KFC meal, which was pretty good, especially the coleslaw which is much better than that found back in Singapore. After 2 tubs of fried chicken, we decided to go a little more healthy and head to some guy's house for tea.

The tea was excellent, not some fake china import which is tasteless after 1 cup. The leaves managed to go for more than 7 cups, which is very very good.

As no one wanted to eat dinner, we drove to play bowling for the rest of the night. 2 rounds of 100+, followed by 1 round of 60 shows my luck with the skills. Hehe.

All in all, a very very wonderful day. A day which I didn't expect to happen, but it did.

Many thanks to all who sent their greetings to my mail as well!

And of course, to my friends over on the team:



Wonderful, wondeful people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home